Monday, April 10, 2006

Bomb America

This is my new plan. Did you know that the USA has nuclear weapons? Yeah, that's right! Fuck, is no-one else as scared as me? We should go in and bomb the fuckers; can't have a big, powerful nation like America having nuclear weapons.

Sounds ridiculous? Well, why are we now hearing that Bush may want to bomb Iran? I must say "may want to", cos of course Bush denies it. He wants "diplomatic solutions" apparently. Like he knows the meaning of the words. Plus, I seem to remember him lying to everyone about Iraq. That whole WMD thing, remember? I, along with a hell of a lot of other people, didn't believe him then, and I don't believe him now. He wants to bomb the fuck out of Iran, just cos they want what America has; nukes. I bet it makes him feel big. You know how normal insecure men buy big cars to compensate for something else they may be lacking? Bush needs to start wars to compsenate. Man oh man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home