Monday, April 03, 2006

Home on the range

Man, it feels good to be home.

When I left to go to Uni for the first time, I was so excited. As much as I love my family I was glad to be out of there, off into the big wide world. But that was getting on for three years ago, and now I can't wait to leave.

So I'm going to savour the next few weeks Easter break as much as I can. Take advantage of my mam's cooking, and the delights of Sky television. Now I have hundreds and hundreds of channels of shite to watch, instead of just 5! Wonderful...

Speaking of television, last night's episode of Planet Earth was again glorious and breathtaking. And... it was the last episode until the Autumn. *sob* If you read my last post on this programme you'll probably be able to tell how much this upset me. I could watch it every week; I just love it.

Apart from that, the other upsetting thing is that I have a lot of work to do; which I need to hand in when I go back to Uni. And my sister has bought Guild Wars, which looks rather fucking fantastic, and may very well consume much of my Easter. The universal battle between work and computer games rages on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home