Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Stuffed

When you're a student, you don't really eat well. I'd say the vast majority of students don't really have a very good diet. I, certainly, have a terrible diet. Consists of a lot of pasta, and plenty a fish finger sandwich.

Really the only times that I get a good meal is a) when I go home, or b) when I fork out some money to eat out somewhere. a) is rare (like the upcoming Easter holidays) and b) is even rarer. If there is one thing more consistent in students than poor diets, it's empty bank accounts.

So, I shouted my best-mate Kier to dinner at a place called Aunt Sally's; a pub-style place that has a permanent two-for-one offer on food. When you can get two HUGE Steak and Ale pies, with chips, for little over seven quid, you know you're onto a winner. Plus a couple of pints of Stella, and the day is complete.

There's not many things (excluding sex) that are as satisfying as a good meal. Especially when you don't have your mam to cook for you every day.



Here's that joke I promised you yesterday. Please don't read on if you're easily offended.


What uses a gallon of petrol in 15 seconds and doesn't move?



A Buddhist monk.



I'm very... very sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home