Monday, March 27, 2006

2,000 words of fun

So, I started my Corporate Insolvency essay today.

Yeah, you heard me. Corporate. Insolvency. It's like the two most fun-sounding words in the English language put together. Believe me, the results are just too fun for some people.

For those of you that may be interested, here is the question that I have to answer, in approx. 2,000 words.

“One of the objectives of insolvency law is to protect and maximise value in the financially troubled company for the benefit of all interested parties and the economy in general.” Explain and illustrate how this objective is to be achieved in the context of the rescue procedures available in English law.


Does that not just fill you with joy?

I know you're all intriqued by this now, and you are dying to find out just how, if one was so inclined, to go about rescuing a failing company. Well, if you're lucky, I may post my essay when I've finished.

Or, maybe I won't.


As is clear to you by now, I have nothing of actual interest to say tonight. I'm sorry to have let you all down. I promise that I will post something interesting tomorrow. Either that or an offensive joke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home