Friday, May 05, 2006

Sun!

Wow, today is gorgeous. Really, really gorgeous. It's days like today that you really don't want to do any work. But as I have an assessed Family Law seminar on Monday morning, and am going home for the weekend, I had to do some today. So, I went to the library, photocopied the articles that I needed to read, and went to the park.





This is the tree I sat under and read 4 (count 'em, 4!) articles. Granted, a couple of them were pretty short, but hey. When I was finished I kicked back and listened to Pink Floyd and felt the sun on my face. It was great.

When I got back I hung out with Kier, Villis and Mike the Cat for a bit.



Mike (as Kier affectionately named him) is our neighbourhood cat who has taken to hanging out at our house. I thought it was about time I posted a picture of him.

Right, it's off to the #1 Oriental Buffet with Alice for our dinner (all you can eat, and I haven't eaten all day!) and then off home back up to the 'Toon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

amen to decent download speeds for once

12:41 am  
Blogger Christopher said...

Hope you like the pictures

10:29 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the pictures were nice.. i havent talked you in a while.. maybe soon.. anyways.. byebye

Ally

5:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home