Sunday, April 16, 2006

Chocolate

So, the second series of Doctor Who started yesterday, and bloody excellent it was too. Never takes itself too seriously, and just really, really good fun to watch. Plus, yesterday's episode had plague-ridden zombies in it. And there isn't many things better than Zombies. Besides maybe werewolves, hence me greatly looking forward to next weeks episode.

Oh, happy Easter everyone. Just thought I should say that; might as well really. Thank god the sun managed to stay out today; meant that we could get out the house, and I could take a break from my work, which I'm actually doing now. Me, my mum, my sister Melanie and my mum's friend Tanya went out for lunch and a walk at a National Trust place called Allen Banks. It was really rather beautiful.

Well then, that's all I have to say really. I'm off now to celebrate the resurrection of Christ by stuffing my fat face with a chocolate egg that a large rabbit left for me in the middle of the night.

I will never ever understand that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home