Friday, April 21, 2006

Back to Uni

So, I'm back in Sheffield. Really would rather not be. I know the grammar in that sentence is shit, but being back doesn't deserve better grammar. Urgh. The weather is awful too, again. And I still have lots of work to finish off. I'm finishing my Corporate Insolvency essay today (hopefully) ready to hand it in on Monday, and I have my Family Law project to finish by Wednesday. So it's going to be a fun next couple of days. All I have to remember is that I have around 7 weeks of Uni left. Wonderful.

I must add that come back isn't all bad. I do get to see my good friend Kier, so that's nice. I do miss him when I'm away, and, well... y'know, the sex is good. I jest, of course, but we all have our dreams...


Wednesday was awesome. I caught up with my best mate back at home, Ben, whom I hadn't seen in ages. It was a great day. Besides all the catching up we did we went to see the latest Spike Lee Joint, 'Inside Man'. Was really very enjoyable, great story of a bank robbery with a twist. Denzel Washington was superb as usual, and Jodie Foster was also brilliant, and has great legs! Wow.

Line of the film? "You're a magnificent cunt."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

julie and helen i.e. 15 rosa hotties are glad to have you back in the field. see u fuzz bbq may 1st xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7:29 pm  
Blogger Christopher said...

Thanks girls. Glad to know somebody missed me :)

10:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home