Tuesday, April 25, 2006

...like a schnook.

"As far back as I can remember,
I always wanted to be a gangster.
To me... being a gangster was better than
being president of the United States."


The only thing wrong with watching documentaries about the real story behind films, is that no matter how good it is, it just makes you want to watch the film. Especially when the programme was 'The Real Goodfella', on Channel 4 last night, and the film just happens to be one of the the greatest movies ever made.

Unfortunately, I don't have the DVD with me in Sheffield, and even if I did, I really don't have time to watch it. Far too much work to do, and that sucks. Speaking of work I finished and handed in my Corporate Insolvency essay yesterday, which pleased me greatly. However, I still have my Family Law project to finish. Come 5pm tomorrow I'll let you know how it went.

Time for a cup of 'wake the fuck up', and off to the library.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home