Monday, May 15, 2006

Happy 18th Birthday Melanie!

Yes, my little sister is 18! Fucking hell... where does time go? Anywho, lots of birthday love to her, and a "sorry" for not being able to finish her present in time for today. I had the idea of writing a story about her (kinda) for her birthday, but the idea came too late and evil exams stood in my way. But after I finish Uni I'll finish it off, and who knows, maybe post it up here; with Melanie's permission of course.


So, I had a great weekend, and big congratulations go to my aunty and uncle who celebrated their Silver Wedding Anniversary on Saturday. Despite the shitty weather the party was really good and I drank too much red wine. Which is always fun.


Now I have to really, really start some revision; especially as I'm going to be away from Sheffield again this coming weekend. Melanie is having a fancy dress party (shared with two of her friends who have birthdays this week) on Friday. If anyone has any ideas on who I can go as (the theme is films) please... answers on a postcard! Or better still; in the Comments link below.

To be honest, I want to go as the Predator. I like simple.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Melanie, even though ive only heard of you, never talked to you. A story for a birthday present? What kind of present is that for your sisters 18th birthday? lol Just Kidding. Red wine is good, drinking too much makes the party even better. Lol! Good luck with studying, i think i might just have to bother you some more. hehe. No suggestions for the fancy dress party, sorry, maybe I'll think of something.

Ally

9:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home